Monday, October 31, 2011

31/21 - last day of October

Well, here it is, the last day of October. I hope you have enjoyed this year's 31/21 series, hopefully I wasn't too boring!

We are still breeding does, so far we have about 30 bred and about 35 left to breed. . . really would like to just get 'em all bred and be done ;)!

There's a big new project in the makes here at the ranch, hopefully I can share what it is with you all very soon... until then, just wait :).

On another note, you should head on over to Got Down Syndrome's blog (my sister's blog) because she is having a giveaway for the book, Down Syndrome: What You CAN Do.


And last but not least, here's a list that my sister wrote last year about my little brother with Down Syndrome - 21 Things. A few things have changed but most of it is the same!

Have a great day!

Suriyah


0 comments: