Saturday, October 1, 2011

31/21 - It's OCTOBER!!

Can you believe it's already October?! I barely can! October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month. If you didn't know, I have a wonderful little brother with Down Syndrome who is 6 years old and  a huge, huge blessing to me (okay, and my family :)!).

So, for the whole month of October, I am joining the 31 for 21 blog challenge, as I did last year. The goal is to do a blog post a day for the whole month of October to raise awareness about Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21).

I'll still do my regular farm updates, but hopefully I can mix in some other exciting posts - we'll see ;).

For starters, here's an adorable (I think) music video by a boy singing to his little sister (who has Down Syndrome).


Hope you have an awesome day!

Suriyah


Grab This Button

0 comments: