Friday, January 11, 2013

Social Networking

Social networking. It is how almost everyone connects these days. Whether it be Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, etc. there are so many.

I thought I would post links here though to our pages on the various social networking websites for our ranch. We don't have accounts with all of them (after all, there like 15+), but I'm working on it ;). So here they are. Oh, and the difference between the pages? The "Liberty Ranch" pages are just general for the whole ranch, and the other pages are for specifics (i.e. goats, hay, etc).

If you would, we'd appreciate likes/follows/whatnot on them. Thank you much!

Liberty Ranch on Facebook

Liberty Ranch on Pinterest - we just started this page, so there are not many likes on it yet but I am working on putting more boards and pins up.

Good Goats on Facebook

Northeast Oklahoma Hay & Feed Coop on Facebook - this is a local page I started a few years back to help locals connect in finding hay for their livestock.

Liberty Ranch Photography on Facebook- I posted this a few weeks back but figured I would throw it in here anyway.

Liberty Ranch Rabbits on Facebook - yes, I know we have lots of FB pages, and no I do not personally run all of them :). This one is our meat rabbit page.

Hoppin' Herd of Hares on Facebook - my older sister raises Mini Lops.

Ranch Girl's Sweets 'N' Treats on Facebook - my little sister runs this page for her baking.

I think that is all for now.

See ya!
Suriyah

0 comments: