We have been busy the past few days. We are having someone put laminate flooring in the house, so we had to move the whole kitchen out and everything on one-half of the house, Sunday night. Then Monday morning the flooring was suppose to be put in but it was messed up (it came in and 3/4 of the roll was crinkled up!). So we're living in half a house, in a big mess! Hopefully they'll be able to come within the next day or two and start putting it in.
In the meantime, while we are waiting for the flooring, we decided to paint the kitchen and bathrooms since everything is out of them (they were just raw wood before). So at the moment they are stained a bunch of funny colors, but today I think we are going to put the paint over and it shouldn't look too bad ;).
I bought some llama halters online, and switched the two girl's halters to those yesterday (they had foal halters on before). They fit much better. I got them from Jeffers and they were only $7 something per halter.
We are now milking 12 does in the AM and 10 does in the PM. It's nice to not be milking soo many any more.
I also wanted to add - a week or so ago we drew blood on some of the does and sent it in for CL and CAE testing - they are all NEGATIVE! Praise the Lord. Very good and a big relief just to know.
That's it for now. Here are some pictures from the other day.
Shamrah and Aruba,
Some of the girls sleeping in the shade after breakfast,
Salty the llama,
Have a great day,